Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quarantine!


Today (Thursday) marks our 4th day in seclusion. I have concluded that Josh probably does have chicken pox. Yesterday his red spots became little blisters (and I do mean little) and are now in the process of scabbing over. But this has got to be the mildest case of chicken pox EVER! Everyone keeps telling me, "Oh, I hope Josh feels better!" Well, watch out people if he starts feeling any better! Last night, the kids had turned on music and were having a dance party and you tell me, does Josh look sick? :-D

This has been a LONG week and I look forward to getting out of the house. Next week is a holiday week and I hope that everyone is well, because we are taking a family trip to Hangzhou and Huang Shan (Yellow Mountain). More details to follow....

4 comments:

  1. How was your trip? How is Josh? Did anybody else catch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle and Allison really liked Josh's moves!! When I asked Kyle if he wanted to say anything to Josh, he said "hope you ar having a fun time at Chinese and I love you, Josh. Learn some new things about Chinese words"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! Just checking on how you all are doing. I am in the same situation! Grace has pneumonia and mono and has been home for 2 and a half weeks. I feel your pain sister! I pray he feels better and you can get some sanity away from the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah-
    if it makes you feel better, hannah had the same thing happen to her and she too had the vaccine. strange.... but i'd rather have had her do the quick, little version rather than the full blown version. I kept wondering how she got it though, if it was her system or if she picked up the virus again while out.
    anyway, glad it was quick and painless!

    ReplyDelete