In the last post, you were right that is indeed a toilet. And really the thing that bothered me most was not the trough aspect, but the lack of a door. The whole time I was hoping that no one would come in! Maybe I should have labeled this, "did you really want to know?"
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Midterms
Life is racing by. And in the midst of it, I am neglecting you, my loyal blog-land friends. Since I last updated there has been trick or treat (yes, even in China... well, at least in our neighborhood), I went on a field trip with Tori's class, and Chinese classes are marching along. I just finished my first midterm. I think that I did fairly well on the written part, but I feel like some of my tones might have been off for the speaking part. I have my second one tomorrow and I think it will be harder. We shall see.... I am seeing Chinese characters in my dreams. :-) So, I am off to study and write characters until my hand can write no more! It is my goal to update you all on the past couple of weeks tomorrow after the test. So, hang in there, my friends, more interesting news and stories are coming....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment