Because I had been up most of the night with Dave and Amree, I spent much of the morning napping. After lunch we headed out to a park with fountains and an old Japanese navy ship. We explored the ship, found a great playground, then headed to the base to eat dinner with Dave. We then finished our day off with ice cream and fireworks. What a terrific 4th!







Nothing better on a hot day than playing in a fountain.
I particularly enjoy Josh's pose (of course my boy is sporting a gun), but what is Becca doing?
Becca and Josh were pointing at a sailboat in the water, but umm T, where are you pointing?
My favorite quote of the day. . . Tori came running over to me and grumped, "Mom, that little girl just stole my machine gun!"
Josh practicing with the guns. Such a boy!
Eating Baskin Robbins while watching the fireworks
Our princess couldn't resist dancing because as she said, "The fireworks are so beautiful, I want to dance with them."
Love Tori's haircut. Can't wait to see Becca and Josh and all of you very soon!
ReplyDelete