Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome!


On our way back to the US, we stopped in Japan to see Dave and Amree. They were due to have the baby any day and selfishly, I (and the girls) wanted it to be born while we were there so we could meet him. We arrived July 2 in the evening. July 3 we were able to enjoy time with Dave and Amree. But by the evening, it began to look like the little one wanted to make an appearance. So I want to introduce you to:

John Hezekiah
born on July 4th at 5:01 AM
weighing in at 9 pounds, 14 ounces
I love this picture of the new family!
Meeting his cousins. . .

Tori loved to touch his hair. She kept saying, "I love it. I love him. His hair is so soft." (over and over)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Praise God for His excellent timing. Tori's comments are precious. What a sweet little nephew you have!

    ReplyDelete