After being in our apartment for a couple weeks, we noticed some things that needed to be fixed. I contacted our agent to get these things done. One of these items was washing our big windows in the living room. Our agent said that it was too dangerous to wash the outside of the windows (keep in mind that we live on the 16th floor). We asked around, but all our friends living here said that it had been taken care of by their agency. Huh.
A couple weeks later, it was still bothering Andy so he decided to take matters into his own hands.
And I was worried. The 16th floor, remember?!
He headed to B&Q for supplies. B&Q is China's version of Home Depot. Strangely enough, their logo is quite similar.

But I should not have been (too) worried.... he had a plan. Is anyone who knows my husband surprised by this? Mind you, I was still worried.
This was the part that worried me.
And this would be why as you see just how high we are.
But the end result was amazing. The photograph does not do it justice, but the top window was cleaned and the bottom one was not.
No comments:
Post a Comment