1. Who frightens you? This a tricky one.... maybe it would be better to say "who intimidates you?" because I can't think of anyone who frightens me. I think that when I let old insecurities creep in, new people can intimidate me. Not usually, but this is probably what can intimidate me the most.
2. Who regularly surprises you? All 3 of my children. They are a constant delight and surprise (well, at least most of the time!). Recently, I have been surprised and impressed with how well they have done with our big move.
3. Who calms you down? Andy. He is definitely my voice of reason when I become emotional and worried. I am so thankful for his level head!
4. Who inspires you? I think again Andy. He is man who lives all-out and thus inspires me to do likewise.
5. Who admires you more than he/she should? I am not sure that anyone should admire me.... I am just someone trying to love and serve others (and not always successful at doing so).
If you want to play along, just leave a message here, on your own blog, or email me. ;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment