So, we are about to embark on the wonderful world of absentee voting. After a bit of research, I realized that we could fax in our vote but first we need to apply for a fax-in ballot. I filled out the form and AFTER it was filled out realized that we do not need your standard absentee ballot, but one specifically for military and those living abroad. I thought that the form I filled out didn't seem geared to us! We fill out our application, fax 'em in and then we should receive our ballots via fax. Then we can fax them back. This option is only for those living abroad (hence the different form). We also have the option of doing it snail-mail but I can only imagine how long that would take from China. ;-) We send off our applications tomorrow (Wednesday) as they have to be there 10 days before the election. So, I will keep you updated as to how it goes.... It seems straight-forward enough but with bureaucracy there is no telling! Truly, it cannot be as crazy as the last presidential election where I stood in line for over an hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment