Today Becca woke up not feeling so great. We decided that it probably would be best if she stayed home because as she said, "I am having a really droopy day." She laid on the couch for most of the morning and when she got up she told me that she felt "wobbly" and that "her head was all twisted around." I just love how she expresses herself! Josh was up at 5-something this mornin' with a bloody nose -- I was too groggy to really note the time. Since he never went back to sleep (and consequently neither did I), I don't think Becca is the only one feeling droopy in the Wilcoxen abode today!
Friday, February 1, 2008
A Droopy Day
Today Becca woke up not feeling so great. We decided that it probably would be best if she stayed home because as she said, "I am having a really droopy day." She laid on the couch for most of the morning and when she got up she told me that she felt "wobbly" and that "her head was all twisted around." I just love how she expresses herself! Josh was up at 5-something this mornin' with a bloody nose -- I was too groggy to really note the time. Since he never went back to sleep (and consequently neither did I), I don't think Becca is the only one feeling droopy in the Wilcoxen abode today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least she didn't catch the stomach flu bug... Sorry that she was feeling "droopy." (How cute!) That girl is an author waiting to happen.
ReplyDelete