Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's official! .... well, almost

We got the contract yesterday so our move to Suzhou, China is on its way from 90% certain to a done deal. Andy is working out a couple details with the owners. There is something really crazy about seeing all the figures in RMB ("Ren-min-bi" which is the Chinese currency). I think that the actual translation for RMB is the "people's money." While I knew we were heading to this, it is amazing and a bit overwhelming to see it in black and white. My feelings are all over the place. This has been a dream of ours since we got married, and it is crazy to see God bring it to fruition. But when I start to think of all that needs to be done, I get dazed and sometimes anxious. Andy's official start date would be the 1st of May, but he would spend May at the parent company here in Indy and we would move at the end of the month. There is so much to be done in that amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment