.... the washing machine pours forth. Well, at least that what happened at the Wilcoxen abode tonight. I had started washing a load of clothes and Andy went in to the laundry room on the way to the garage and he yelled. I came running because I thought he was hurt. It turns out that the washing machine never stopped filling, in fact it kept filling until there was almost a couple of inches of standing water on the floor. So, now we have someone drying out our carpets and the vinyl is going to need to be replaced in the laundry room and entryway. As if our stress level wasn't high enough! Okay, here comes my optimistic attitude -- at least we were here and the whole house wasn't flooded! Can you see all those fans and the dehumidifier in the picture? There is even a fan back in one of the bedrooms!
Monday, May 26, 2008
When it rains,
.... the washing machine pours forth. Well, at least that what happened at the Wilcoxen abode tonight. I had started washing a load of clothes and Andy went in to the laundry room on the way to the garage and he yelled. I came running because I thought he was hurt. It turns out that the washing machine never stopped filling, in fact it kept filling until there was almost a couple of inches of standing water on the floor. So, now we have someone drying out our carpets and the vinyl is going to need to be replaced in the laundry room and entryway. As if our stress level wasn't high enough! Okay, here comes my optimistic attitude -- at least we were here and the whole house wasn't flooded! Can you see all those fans and the dehumidifier in the picture? There is even a fan back in one of the bedrooms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Sarah...
ReplyDeleteI hope that it all dries out quickly and that you get off without a hitch!
We will be praying for you as you travel and look forward to hearing that you got to China safely!
We are at a hotel near the airport (early flight in the morning). There was a great relief driving away from our house! Andy has decided that he never wants to own a house again!
ReplyDelete