Thursday, May 22, 2008
Josh's loft
Our furniture is disappearing at an alarming rate. Yesterday the friends who had bought Josh's loft came to pick it up. We were a little concerned with how he was going to take this. I mean this is our little buddy who didn't want to leave his Colts room. So it was with great trepidation that I watched them cart it all away. How would he do? But Josh was smiling and fine! Later that night as prayed before bed, Josh thanked God that he got to sleep in his sleeping bag on the floor. After we were done, Becca wanted to know why she couldn't sleep on the floor. Probably the hardest thing for me (as far as our stuff goes) has been thinking of selling the kids furniture. Not because I have sentimental attachment to it, but because I wanted to provide consistency for our kiddos. They are showing me time and again that their sense of well-being doesn't come from the things around them. Wow, aren't kids amazing?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gods provision is amazing!
ReplyDeletetia