Due to a typhoon in Hong Kong, Andy is stranded in Shenzhen. I didn't even know there was supposed to be a typhoon until Andy told me. ;-) He was supposed to be home sometime tonight (Friday), but right now he is thinking that it won't be until SUNDAY night. Ugghh. Becca was in tears when she found out, and then she was worried that his building would fall down. After many reassurances, she is better but just disappointed. I must say that we are all disappointed. We miss that Daddy-man! Oh, well. That's the way it goes when you travel! I am going to brave it and take all 3 kids somewhere tomorrow. . . maybe we will go eat lunch at the Bookworm. Andy is going to hunker down in his hotel and the coworkers he was traveling with are going to teach him mahjong. Thankfully, the storm is not too serious just lots of wind and rain.
It is so fun to hear of all your exploits. We pray Andy makes it back safely. Our friends from church the Watts will be traveling to Guizhou province on Aug 26th to adopt their baby girl Jessa. I think that is very far from you guys. We are all excited to meet her.
ReplyDeletetia